Author Topic: Pretend Battle  (Read 186 times)

Shin-Jones

  • Full Member
  • ***
  • Posts: 212
  • Location: New Zealand
    • View Profile
Re: Pretend Battle
« Reply #15 on: December 08, 2017, 08:21:09 pm »
The timer goes off.  Dallas puts his hands together to make a gun and quickly runs behind a tree.  He looks around the area to try and pin point where Lily was.

neigh

  • Hero Member
  • *****
  • Posts: 3020
    • View Profile
Re: Pretend Battle
« Reply #16 on: December 09, 2017, 05:40:49 pm »
*pretend to shoot him, as he runs behind a tree, but miss*

Shin-Jones

  • Full Member
  • ***
  • Posts: 212
  • Location: New Zealand
    • View Profile
Re: Pretend Battle
« Reply #17 on: December 10, 2017, 01:12:01 am »
  Dallas heaves out a sigh of relief.  He peaks his head out from behind the tree to see where she is.

neigh

  • Hero Member
  • *****
  • Posts: 3020
    • View Profile
Re: Pretend Battle
« Reply #18 on: December 10, 2017, 11:10:05 am »
*duck behind the same bush, hope he didn't see me*

Shin-Jones

  • Full Member
  • ***
  • Posts: 212
  • Location: New Zealand
    • View Profile
Re: Pretend Battle
« Reply #19 on: December 10, 2017, 06:05:48 pm »
He gets a glimpse of Lily.  Creeping out from behind the tree, Dallas slowly begins to make his way over to her, completely visible.

neigh

  • Hero Member
  • *****
  • Posts: 3020
    • View Profile
Re: Pretend Battle
« Reply #20 on: December 10, 2017, 11:45:09 pm »
*see him, pull imaginary trigger* "Bang!"

Shin-Jones

  • Full Member
  • ***
  • Posts: 212
  • Location: New Zealand
    • View Profile
Re: Pretend Battle
« Reply #21 on: December 11, 2017, 01:37:02 am »
  "Oh...!"

He freezes then drops to his knees, making groaning sounds.

  "You got me!"  He puts both of his hands on his chest and falls to the side with his eyes closed.

neigh

  • Hero Member
  • *****
  • Posts: 3020
    • View Profile
Re: Pretend Battle
« Reply #22 on: December 11, 2017, 09:30:04 pm »
*giggles, and goes up to him*

Shin-Jones

  • Full Member
  • ***
  • Posts: 212
  • Location: New Zealand
    • View Profile
Re: Pretend Battle
« Reply #23 on: December 12, 2017, 02:38:17 am »
Dallas rolls onto his back and looks at Lily as she comes over.

  "Looks like you won this time!"  He let out a chuckle.

neigh

  • Hero Member
  • *****
  • Posts: 3020
    • View Profile
Re: Pretend Battle
« Reply #24 on: December 12, 2017, 11:07:32 pm »
*smile, nod in agreement, feel uncomfortable standing above him, sit on the ground beside him*

Shin-Jones

  • Full Member
  • ***
  • Posts: 212
  • Location: New Zealand
    • View Profile
Re: Pretend Battle
« Reply #25 on: December 13, 2017, 06:58:44 am »
Dallas took a moment before closing his eyes as a cool breeze passed by.

  "It's actually a really nice day..." For a moment, Dallas was at peace.  "Don't you agree?"

neigh

  • Hero Member
  • *****
  • Posts: 3020
    • View Profile
Re: Pretend Battle
« Reply #26 on: December 13, 2017, 06:59:40 am »
*nod, in agreement*

Shin-Jones

  • Full Member
  • ***
  • Posts: 212
  • Location: New Zealand
    • View Profile
Re: Pretend Battle
« Reply #27 on: December 14, 2017, 03:12:13 am »
Some time went by before Dallas decided to get up.

  "Heave...  Ho...!"  Once he was up, he looked to Lily.  "Wanna go back inside now or?"

neigh

  • Hero Member
  • *****
  • Posts: 3020
    • View Profile
Re: Pretend Battle
« Reply #28 on: December 14, 2017, 11:34:42 am »
*looking up at the sky, when Dallas speaks* "Um... what do you want to do?" *a bit uncomfortable with making decisions*

Shin-Jones

  • Full Member
  • ***
  • Posts: 212
  • Location: New Zealand
    • View Profile
Re: Pretend Battle
« Reply #29 on: December 15, 2017, 05:34:03 pm »
  "I'm not quite sure myself."  Dallas stated with a bit of a chuckle.

The boy did try to think of something and after a moment, he did.

  "Wanna make a hide out?"